Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Things I should have done differently today (and it's not even 10:30 am):
  • woken up the first time my alarm went off (went off at 7, got up at 8)
  • done my homework (the reason I set my alarm earlier than usual)
  • checked the weather/had an umbrella
  • not spent $5 on coffee
  • eaten breakfast
  • remembered to take my stuff with me to go to the library after class
  • ironed my shirt
  • had clean clothes
  • put on make-up
  • not had my phone in my hand while it was raining
  • not texted a certain someone
  • HAD MY QUIET TIME
  • studied instead of blogging
Since I've only been awake for 2 1/2 hours, I'm sure I'll have lots more to add to this list by the time I go to bed.

Side note: really glad One Tree Hill is back on so that I have one more thing to distract me from school... and because I love looking at this man-

No comments:

Post a Comment