Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Looking back at past posts about Africa, I feel like I complained a lot. I promise I loved it. It was such an amazing experience, and I had a wonderful time. It was hard. Really hard. But more than that, it was absolutely incredible. Reading through my journal, it is evident that I was ready to come home, but now I long to be back there.


Now on to another shout out:
One of my favorite people and bestest friends-
CARL VICK.
Where do I even begin? So goofy and so fun to be around. We've been through some rough times in our friendship, but always both care enough to work through it. We're both sensitive and try to pretend like we're mad at each other sometimes, but we love each other too much to stay upset! :) I'm so thankful for him and his willingness to listen to what's going on in my life when I can't talk to my other friends about it. Glad he joined our family vacation for a few short days this summer.
Oh yeah, if you haven't read his Xanga, you should really check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment