Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chelcie Crawford




You may know her as Bubs, but regardless of what you call her, you know she's amazing.
We've been friends since we were 8, and I cannot believe that she is now TWENTY ONE! How the h did that happen?

Dear Chelcie,
Thank you for 12 years of great friendship and I can't wait for many more years to come! You are truly one of my best friends and really, more like a part of the family. I don't even know where to start or what to say, but I am so grateful that God has placed you in my life and you have been a part of it for so long! You always, always, always know how to make me laugh and are just such a blessing to my life in so many ways.

I'm really glad we've never done anything stupid or embarrassing together... Gah, we have SO many memories together from our pet shop to Lucy and Lacey to snorting Nerds to your fake bike injury in 4th grade to coloring tissues to pulling out teeth and watching our pupils dilate to Callaway Gardens to Hilton Head multiple times to going to that terrible dessert in Oregon together... I could go on and on... obviously.



Thanks for always being there for me to talk to. I feel like you always understand where I'm coming from. My favorite thing about you (you have SO many great qualities, it's hard to narrow it down) is that you long to serve the Lord. You never want to be comfortable with your life. You always want to be doing something more. You seek the Lord in all you do and that's so evident in the way you live life. You love people so well whether it be your friends, family, or girls at Halls. Thank you for letting Christ shine through you because it is such an encouragement to me and so many others.

Love you, Chelc! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY (a day late)!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment