Sunday, July 18, 2010

Note to self: Never share a movie theater seat with someone. May seem like a good idea at the time, but in the end... everyone is very uncomfortable.

For some reason I have been very antisocial lately. I've just come home from babysitting and wanted to sleep! So I went over a week without seeing any friends- just babysat and hung out with family. Crazy, I know, but I actually really enjoyed it. That time has ended though. I was back at my apartment for just a few short days. I'm so sad about no longer living with Lauren! And now I am all moved into my house! I LOVE it so far! It's just Melissa and me here right now, but my room is much more spacious than I had anticipated. Hopefully I can post pictures soon! Please come visit and see for yourself too!

Saturday we had a small group day at Paulette's where we ate breakfast, prayed for mine and Melissa's upcoming mission trips, went out on the boat, ate lunch, and just talked for a long time. It was a really sweet time of fellowship, and it was great to see friends from out of town! That night I went to pick up Carl because he was in town without a car and we went to dinner and just drove around when he accidentally drove over a ditch which later caused this plastic thing to fall off the bottom of my car. It's not a big deal and it's really cheap to fix so it was all just pretty comical because we were late to a movie with some people we had just seen, and I enjoyed exaggerating the whole story a little! :) So... we went to see Inception but our friends were already there. Scott and Matt had joined Carl and me so there were not enough seats which led to me sitting in between Scott and Carl where the arm rest should go. I was actually not too terribly uncomfortable but could tell Carl was so I tried to take up as little space as possible. For some reason this would bother him (he was just trying to be nice, but I really was fine!), and he would pull me back onto the seat. It was ridiculous, and he didn't understand the movie because he had been too preoccupied at the beginning. This made him really upset which was sadly kind of amusing.

This has to be really, really boring to anyone else... so I'm sorry for rambling. Pictures of the new house soon, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment