Sunday, July 18, 2010

my room (so far)

Last night my dad stayed and put my bed together for a few hours while I went out to dinner and to a movie with friends. He's wonderful. Today my mom helped me move the majority of my stuff out of my apartment and into my house. She's wonderful too. My room is still pretty bare because I don't have all my pictures and such up, but I like it a lot so far!

I am using the same comforter from last year that got a huge ink stain on it,
but my grandmother (wonderful as well) covered the stains and hemmed it into a twin size. My closet is a wreck right now, but I am really excited to see what this room looks like when I'm done decorating and everything. It's really small, but it make it feel kind of homey for some reason.
Here's what I have so far:

My camera is dead so I just used my phone... As you can tell, the side opposite the bed (2nd picture) really needs some work. I stole Olivia's dresser and nightstand because Holly bought them for me originally, and I guess my dad got them out of the divorce. I got to choose if I wanted to take this furniture or let him buy me new, but I liked the white so Olivia is getting new stuff!
To see pictures of the outside of the house, check out Melissa's post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment