Thursday, February 10, 2011

Travel

I'm excited to get out of Knoxville the next two weekends! Even though it stresses me out that I won't get things done... because let's be honest... I will not be productive while I'm hanging out with friends this weekend and I definitely won't be productive while I'm on the beach the next weekend! Maybe the megabus will provide some time for productivity if I can't sleep. Except, let's be real again, I'll probably be social the whole time I'm awake. Yes, I have a test on Tuesday that's probably going to be really difficult... but how often am I going to have the chance to have girl talk on a megabus?!
Don't get me wrong, I love Knoxville...
But I think some time away will be good.

Washington D.C., I cannot wait to meet you.

Sarasota, I cannot wait to see you again. Please be warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment