Saturday, February 5, 2011

Peace

"Rejoice in the face of hardship, for I have overcome the world." -Jesus Calling

James 1:2-3
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Melissa sent me this video, and I wanted to share it. What if we were as excited as these Indonesian people to receive God's word? We take it for granted because we have it in our language in front of us every.single.day. But shouldn't we still be just as excited to open up His word and receive it each day? How often do you thank God that you can read His love letter in your own language any time you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment