Saturday, March 5, 2011

So many things going on lately and so many thoughts running through my head... but I feel as if I have nothing to say.

For now I will leave you with this- I am so thankful for friends. Friends that encourage me to seek the Lord, friends that pick me up when I'm down, friends that speak truth to me even when it hurts, and friends that tell me I'm being an idiot when that's what I need to hear.

Even more thankful for a God who loves me no matter how dumb I am. No matter how many mistakes I make. Over and over again. Today I am gently reminded of His love and His mercy.

Especially grateful for those of you who have taken the time to love me and care for me so well this week. Believe me, it has made a difference.

Just have to make it through one more week (only two more days of class) until spring break.

I really need to start working on my YL talk. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment