Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mom, Dad... don't read this

I literally am going to fail out of school. First of all, I have no motivation because I don't want to be here. I try so hard to study/not procrastinate/be a good student... I really do. But then I just get distracted so easily... by the things I actually care about- Jesus, relationships... you know the things that will actually matter in the long run. (Oh- and obviously blogging since that's important and this is my second post today and it's only 9 am... and I am at Panera "studying" for my test tomorrow.)

As I was originally typing the beginning of this yesterday right after my geography test, I was sitting outside of the classroom listening to everyone complain as they came out after finishing. Glad I wasn't the only one that found it nearly impossible. Really though, it was ridiculously difficult. When am I ever going to need to know the exact location of Ljubljana (I had to look up the spelling just to type it out! It's the capital of Slovenia in case anyone thinks they might ever need that knowledge. Oh wait, you won't.)?

I'm not trying to complain. Really, I'm not. I just can't focus on school when there are so many things that I'd rather be concentrating on... Trying to remind myself that God is preparing me for something big, and that school is just a part of that preparation. Only 2 1/4 more years!

Okay, I don't want to wish those 2 years by either. Refer to Chelcie's post about living in the present. The here and now. I'm trying. And I don't want to be in the real world either- like with a job and all that. I just want to be making a difference. So in the meantime I will try to seek the Lord's plans for the present time- and seek ways to make a difference here and now. I could just do without the classes! :)

A picture since I've been failing at adding them lately:

(the only recent one I have- stolen from Chelc. Go Heels!)

No comments:

Post a Comment