Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've done everything I can to procrastinate... besides blogging... so now it's time for that!
Things I've done so far: made 3 cds, distracted Chelc, wrote a letter, skyped with Matt, read other people's blogs, bought some new music, "liked" everyone's facebook statuses about Quest reveal, googled Bible verses that have to do with certain topics, watched youtube videos, listened to acoustic versions of my favorite songs... the list goes on and on (as you can see).

No matter how hard I try, I cannot study. This is always the case but especially today. I'm guessing because I can't think of anything other than the fact that we get new leaders TONIGHT! I can't even express my excitement.

Cannot believe this was TWO years ago:




Can't wait to see what Jesus has in store for our team next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment