Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Well, it's officially Christmas break for me, and that, my friends, is blog-worthy.
I don't want to find out my grades. Gross.
In honor of Christmas and December and my friends- I have been listening to December by Melodime (featuring Karli Mansfield) on repeat over and over and over for the past 3 days. It is incredible. Morgan Hankins, I know you'll read this... You will love this song. Buy it. Everyone.
That itself was blog-worthy.
Formal pictures to come soon. It was so so so fun. I had a GREAT time and a GREAT date.
What a wonderful weekend it was. While I was not studying like I should have been. Oh well, it's over now! I'm half way done with my college career. Scary?
Shout out to my dad who bought me tickets to Washington so I can see my awesome friends for New Year's! I can't even wait.
Shout out to Matt who's leaving in 5 weeks. I'm gonna miss you, friend.
Shout out to my newest friend, Dane. Tomorrow is our one week anniversary of being friends. He's getting a shout out today because I am wearing his hat that I accidentally stole from his car. Really, it was completely unintentional. Too bad he thinks Farragut girls can't pull off camo hats. I'll prove him wrong. Kidding.
Shout out to those of you studying for finals- good luck! The end is near!

1 comment:

  1. you were right, i just bought it on itunes - you know me well. :)
    you should know that i am very jealous of you being done with school. well, you probably already do because i told you multiple times already today.
    i love your shout outs - hilarious! especially the one to dane & your one week anniversary. hahaha.
    so thankful for our new friendship. LOVE it.
    wow, i'm listening to this song again as i type it and its really really good. good call, friend!

    ReplyDelete