Friday, December 17, 2010

This post...

...is entirely dedicated to
MY BEST FRIEND
"Rob Bob"
the day two of the my favorite people finally met

disregard Nicole's head... oh, and my face

we really need more pictures together so I can stop using this one
even though I secretly like it

I'm gonna miss this
Matt is about to leave for 4 months to study abroad in Rome. I could not be more excited for him about this adventure and what he's about to experience. I don't think Matt has any idea just how much he is going to be missed while he's gone.

Who am I going to text all day every day? Who am I going to call when I'm upset/freaking out/"just being dramatic?" Who is going to dominate me in WordFeud every.single.game?

Matt,
I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about every detail of your trip. I will miss you dearly, my friend. Praying for you daily. I know God is going to use you so much in these next 4 months. I love that you are so eager to see what He has in store for you and your main focus for this experience (and for your life) is growing closer to your Savior. I truly admire you for that and cannot wait to hear and see how God reveals Himself to you in new ways and makes you more like Him while you're gone. Have a wonderful time, contact me daily :), and come home soon!
Love you, best friend.

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
-Psalm 16:8
Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
-1 Chronicles 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment