Thursday, December 9, 2010

This is for you, Morgan.

(and I'm still waiting for yours dedicated to me)

Like I already mentioned, the 1505 Christmas Formal was so so so much fun... and I had a stellar date, which made it that much more fun!

shout out to Allison for helping us get ready


shout out to Chelcie's pockets
and shoutout to all our moms for letting us wear their dresses


shout out to our hot dates

shout out to the best date there

I wish there were more pictures, but we were too busy dancing the night away. Oh. Forgot to warn you that I look like a ghost in every.single.picture.

And another picture stolen from Chelcie...
this is how we asked:


Can we do it again this weekend?!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!
    several things i need to say....
    1. thanks for the dedication...yours is in the works. ok thats a lie but it will be soon!
    2. you looked beautiful & i'm obsessed with your dress.
    3. those are three good lookin couples.
    4. i love love love the doughnut box
    5. SO glad you had a good time
    6. wish i would have been there too

    ReplyDelete