Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Twenty Twelve

It's crazy to think that last year I brought in 2011 in Seattle with some awesome people that I've hardly talked to since.
And this year I don't have any pictures of the great night, but we had so much fun. And I had my first ever New Year's kiss. Shhhhh.

Some quick highlights of the year (because I like to copy my friends):
-I turned 21!
-I took the Megabus to DC (my first time experiencing both the megabus and the city) and made it on Today's Letters.
-We got REALLY awesome new leaders at CAK.
-I had the worst (but still fun) spring break trip of my life.
-Matt came home.
-We had BIG storms.
-Went to Hilton Head with the fam.
-Went to weddings.
-Spent lots of time with my team/young life girls/at young life camps.
-Cheered on the Vols.
-Raced for the cure. (Mom conquered chemo and radiation, and I couldn't be more proud of her.)
 -Got real close to the girls in my small group.
-Met a boy (okay, maybe we technically met at the very end of 2010... but we started to like each other a little bit in 2011).

Thanks to everyone who made this year great! I have the most wonderful people surrounding me and walking through life with me. I'll probably have to add to this list when I think about it more. So thankful for the life God has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment