Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Break

I changed my blog to look all Christmasy and then only blogged once this month (until now)! Oops.

This break has consisted of A LOT of relaxing, which has been wonderful and much needed. I'm already kind of worried about the lack of sleep I'll get the next (and final) three semesters of school. So I might as well catch up while I still can, right?!

I ended this past semester with really good grades- I was hoping for a 4.0 for the semester, but I got a 94 in Info Sciences which was an A-. Silly. Oh well, still my highest GPA yet!

Since mostly I've just been watching movies with Dane, laying on the couch with Olivia, and having sleepovers with Jamie, and my family is really unphotogenic... I don't have any pictures to share!

Christmas was great though. I went to a candlelight service with Dane, Jamie, and Matt Sayers. I got a ton of "teacher" clothes from my mom- we went to the outlets one day, and I got money from various relatives to go towards a new computer. Now I am just on the look out for one! I think I might wait a little while, but I have the money all saved up!

I hope everyone's Christmas was as family filled and Jesus-filled as mine!

Maybe my New Year's resolution will be to be a better blogger... Better think of something quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment