Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm trying really hard to complain less... about everything, but particularly about summer school because it's only the third day and I've complained to everyone I've seen. I'll get used to it eventually, right? Every once in a while it just hits me that it's going to be EVERY day for the rest of the summer... and I get really sad about that.

In all honesty, it's not that bad- the only bad part is waking up between 6 and 6:30 every morning and then sitting through a two hour, very boring Spanish class in which I have to talk (one of my least favorite things). On the bright side though, the weather is AMAZING when I go out to my car. It feels perfect! I drive with my windows down (one of my favorite things), I get to see quite a few friends and have class with two of them, I get done at 10 and have the rest of the day to do whatever I want- I'm going to take full advantage of the pool in my dad's back yard. Oh, and the best part is probably the beautiful sunrise I've seen every morning thus far.

Back to complaining- I'm really sad that I'm missing my family vacation for the first time ever! And don't get to take any trips this summer... but that's okay, I promised mom I'd stay in the country anyway.

I need my friends to put pictures on facebook so I can steal them for this blog- it's lacking and that makes it so boring! Maybe I should just start taking my own camera so I can have pictures. Good idea, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment