Monday, June 20, 2011

People are once again commenting on how long it's been since I've blogged- Just enjoying summer too much to have time to sit down and think, I guess.

A lot has happened, but probably nothing interesting for me to write about or you to read about.
  • Spanish is going way better than I could have ever imagined. If second session is the least bit difficult, I'm really going to have to kick it into gear.
  • Because of my 103 average in Spanish, I decided to take a few days off and take a spontaneous beach trip- the family vacay I wasn't going to be able to go on. Lindsey and I decided on a Friday that we would up and leave for the beach the next morning. That's probably been the best part so far. Really thankful for my time with Lindsey and time by the ocean to relax.
  • I learned to wake surf. Well... kind of. Actually, not really at all. I did get up (still holding the rope) for a few seconds.
  • I've been dog-sitting quite a bit for my dad. Again, it's a nice gig considering there's a pool in the back yard... but the dogs. Oh my goodness, they are high maintenance. They have torn up everything in sight (including my Chacos).
  • ABBY AND ANDY GOT MARRIED!!!!!!! Congrats to the most precious couple in the world (okay, I might have to change my wording next week after I see Jordan and Abby get married because they might be tied)!

No comments:

Post a Comment