Thursday, May 19, 2011

Man oh man. Today is the first day of dog-sitting for my dad, and I'm already over it! Not trying to complain, and I know this is un-American, but... I don't think I'm much of a dog person. Definitely not much of a licking, jumping, hyper dog person. Shadow is fine... most of the time, but NOT when you have to be in the same bed as him. I literally did not fall asleep until after 4 last night because he wouldn't stop moving, licking, coughing, sneezing, and trying to share my pillow with me. No thank you. Oh but I HAVE to let him on the bed. Dad's orders.

Anyway, we made it through the night, somehow. He woke me up early and then the smoke detector started beeping every 5 minutes because the battery is dying. You know that high-pitched shrill noise they make? Yep, that's the one. But I couldn't figure out what it was in my state of delusion due to 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Eventually I figured it out, but it's much too high up on the wall for me to dismantle it to change the batteries. So unless someone changes it for me... it's going to be a long 6 days at this house. Well, even longer than it was already going to be without the beeping!

The plus side to staying at my dad's is the pool... now it just needs to be pretty out! Pleeeease.

Today I went to pick up Olivia from school with Shadow by my side. I decided that I wouldn't feel as silly running down Westland with a dog, so I took him along. That's right people, I ran. This is BIG. I kind of thought I was going to collapse on the side of the road- that might be even more embarrassing if someone saw me passed out than if they actually saw me attempting to run. I'm not sure.

Too much words. Not enough pictures- haven't had any in a while. So I'll add some now! Haven't taken pictures in forever so I'll have to steal from friends.


The day of the tornadoes- taking cover in the bottom of the lib.


Christine came to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


End of the year leadership.

Just Dance party at Lauren's. Boy do I miss living with that girl.




Jamie made us have a CAK girl leaders photo shoot in Market Square. I'll leave out the most embarrassing ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment