Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CAK YoungLifeee

My team was already amazing... and now it's even better! Because we have these new leaders:


How stinkin' cute are they?! They are SO cool. And obviously so good looking too!



Here's the whole gang! (minus Jess)
Gahhh I love this group of people with my whole heart.
We had team overnight on Friday night, and I cannot remember the last time I laughed that hard. Too bad I can't disclose the things we talked about... because they'd make you laugh too.
This picture is embarrassing but captures the essence of team overnight well:

Can we have team overnight every weekend?! We'll just have to train the new leaders to be able to stay up late like we do (well, excerpt Der) because apparently they were too exhausted to function the next day. Who am I kidding? So was I... I'm getting old.

Now I'll just leave you with some random picture of YoungLife at CAK:
(from Western night and Jersey night)


The girls in the above two picture hold a special, special place in my heart.
I cannot wait to spend 10 days with them in Colorado this summer! Let's hope that works out with summer school somehow. Trusting that the Lord will provide and take care of that situation.





Just some more pictures of my awesome team! Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment