Monday, November 8, 2010

Our God...

... is greater
... is stronger
... is higher
... is healer
... is awesome in power


My precious small group
(plus my sweet friend Nicole and beautiful roommate Natalie)


Our gracious small group leader Paulette sponsored all of us to walk in the Race for the Cure in honor of my wonderful mommy.


As well as asking for prayers for the Campbells, prayers for my mom and my friend Casey's dad would be greatly, greatly appreciated. You can learn more about their situation on my dear friend Meredith's blog or this Facebook page. I've only met Casey's dad once, but I know he is a great man of great faith and would really appreciate you praying for him and his family.

I'm just so thankful that our God is healer... that He will take care of us even through these hard times... that He is comforting me in a way that I cannot understand... that He has a purpose and a plan for our lives... that He is using these trials for His glory... that He can use me as an instrument for His kingdom.

Sickness, such as cancer and Amyloidosis, is something that I will never understand, and something that will always be so hard to cope with. I can't imagine going through something like that without faith that God is filtering it through His hands and taking care of us in all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment