Monday, November 1, 2010

pink punk pirate

While I was being super lame and writing a paper on Halloween... this is what Olivia was prancing around in. Apparently one of the houses gives out homemade kettle corn every year, so she brought me some and it was incredible. I like kettle corn and I like popcorn but I LOVE this stuff. It's pretty much a mixture of both- a little sweet, a little salty, and a whole lot of deliciousness.


She's sassy.

My teacher required that our paper be in Turabian style. You're probably wondering what in the world that is, and so am I... even after I've turned in my paper that hopefully somewhat resembles it. It took my dad and I HOURS to figure out how to make the footnotes correctly. I would've actually been done with the paper at a decent hour had I not had to cite it. Never knew citations could take SO long... so I didn't even leave my dad's til 2 and then woke up early to proofread my paper. There really wasn't any point in that because I don't have a working printer so I couldn't fix the mistakes. Oh well. I'm just glad it's over with... this week should be easy which is good. I need time to rest, relax, and spend time with the Lord preparing for this weekend. I'm so so excited to get to hang out with 19 of my favorite sophomore girls at such a wonderful place! On that note... time for a nap!

1 comment: