Sunday, April 1, 2012

26.2 Miles... WOW.

I don't think the title of this blog will fool anyone into thinking I ran a marathon because that would be a pretty unbelievable April Fools' joke... However, some of my dedicated, motivated, crazy, awesome friends did! And some of my other half as crazy friends ran the half marathon. I don't know why they ever decided to do something like this, but I admire them so much for persevering. I do know how they did it though, and that's by the Lord's strength and joy in them... they won't hesitate to tell you that. I seriously am so proud of them! They even looked great while doing it! Please tell me how that's possible. I'm sure they want the blogging world to see how good they looked too, so here are some pictures (stolen from facebook):
Y'all are all-stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment