Sunday, October 2, 2011

This fall break has consisted of...
-lunch at CAK
-shopping with my mom and Olivia
-hanging out with Jamie and Nicole
-spending time with Dane
-lunch at A.L. Lotts
-being the "mystery reader" in Olivia's classroom
-finally having some quality time with Nicole
-helping Rebekah do her hair
-dinner with BT and Jamie
-CAK homecoming
-sleepover with Logan and Megan
-UT game
-cooking dinner for the guys
-bonfire
-walking with mom, Jamie, & some family in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk

Now I'm just sitting here waiting on my dad to bring me my phone before I go to the library. I handed it to him at the walk and then he left for the lake with it still in his pocket! And I'm telling myself I can't go to the library til I have it (because he's bringing it to my house and I have no way to get in touch with him) so therefore I can't do homework yet... Even though I really should get started!

Anyway, here are some pictures from CAK Homecoming! These girls look like supermodels. They are beautiful.












No comments:

Post a Comment