Anyway, here are 5 things that I am so blessed by:
(I'm going to use the numbering tool just for you Chelcie)
- Jesus- My relationship with Him. what He offers me, how He loves me perfectly, how in Him I have hope and joy, how "He holds my world in His hands" so I don't have to live a life of worry but instead I can (try my best to) live a life of faith and trust.
- I'm going to steal from Morgan a little bit here. Community. My family, my friends, my small group, my roommates, my young life team, my church, my friends at CAK, all the other leaders in Knoxville.
- Even though I complain about school a lot (working on that) because I really don't enjoy it, I am thankful for the ability to be in school, thankful for the preparation God is using it for in me, thankful for my grandparents paying for college so I don't have to worry about that aspect of it.
- Health. My mom's in particular right now, but really I'm just thankful for the health of all my family and friends.
- I'm going to be less deep with the last one- this beautiful East Tennessee fall weather.