Friday, October 7, 2011

5 things.

The other day Nicole asked me to list 5 good things happening in my life right now. Then today I saw one of those "repost this as your status... list 5 things you're thankful for" things... I'm not much on facebook statuses/stati (?), but I'll list 5 things here. Not that it should be limited to 5, but for sake of time... (I'm about to go interview a kindergarten teacher... seems like I should be the one getting interviewed?)

Anyway, here are 5 things that I am so blessed by:
(I'm going to use the numbering tool just for you Chelcie)
  1. Jesus- My relationship with Him. what He offers me, how He loves me perfectly, how in Him I have hope and joy, how "He holds my world in His hands" so I don't have to live a life of worry but instead I can (try my best to) live a life of faith and trust.
  2. I'm going to steal from Morgan a little bit here. Community. My family, my friends, my small group, my roommates, my young life team, my church, my friends at CAK, all the other leaders in Knoxville.
  3. Even though I complain about school a lot (working on that) because I really don't enjoy it, I am thankful for the ability to be in school, thankful for the preparation God is using it for in me, thankful for my grandparents paying for college so I don't have to worry about that aspect of it.
  4. Health. My mom's in particular right now, but really I'm just thankful for the health of all my family and friends.
  5. I'm going to be less deep with the last one- this beautiful East Tennessee fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment