Thursday, August 18, 2011

Well...

School has started. And I already hate this semester. I'm going to try and just get all the complaining out this week and then be done for the rest of the semester. Yeah right. But really, I don't want to be constantly complaining. I have three night classes that are almost three hours. I also don't have much going on during the days at all, so I'm going to need to find something to entertain myself!

I was really looking forward to school starting (for the first time ever). I'm so glad to be back in my house, living with people my age. I LOVE my roommates and think as far as the living situation goes, it's going to be a great year. However, I feel like I'm going to miss out on a lot this semester because I am free when my friends are in class and they are hanging out at night when I'm in class.

Anyway, now I'm looking forward to a break again. Already. Two days in. Maybe once I get used to it, it will be okay.

Ohhhh and my adviser wants me to take a Saturday class. HA. No way.

Missing summer.



(miss you, Toree!!)

But loving hanging out with these people!


And living with these people is going to be wonderful!





No comments:

Post a Comment