Friday, July 29, 2011

About time...

Well, I guess it's about time I blog again. So this is for those of you who read this- my mom and grandmother- that have been asking when the next post would be.

I really don't have much to say other than I am SO excited that summer school is finally over so now I can spend a few weeks sleeping in. Class really didn't take up much of my day at all since I was out by 10, but it will be nice to sleep later than 6:30 (this morning I didn't even set an alarm... Just woke up on my own... at 7:17! HA) and be able to actually hang out at night instead of being a "grandma" as my sweet friends like to call me.

So here's to summer! And hopefully relearning how to sleep in.

I'm going to copy Morgan's blog and do a tribute to some things I've been loving:

  • Sonic has been my hang out location of choice. I'm not joking when I say that I've been there pretty much (at least) once a day. Usually to see Nicole.
  • Going to the lake house and avoiding rats/scorpions/being thrown in the lake/Nicole with fireworks/boys with guns.

    [side note: also loving this tank with Cally's face on it]
    [disregard the strange 4 year old in the wolf shirt]

    (Blogger hates me and likes to make it really difficult to upload pictures. It used to be super easy. Now It doesn't want to allow me to continue putting bullet points... so we'll make do.)

    - Like Morgan, I'm also obsessing over Pinterest. I am on the website WAY too often. I, however, have not found the time/resources/money to be as crafty as she has!

    - My small group. Our Wednesday nights together. And Paulette teaching us how to cook.

    - WEDDINGS!
    [Who doesn't belong?! Oh yeah, that'd be me.]

    -Hanging out with my sister.

    - The underwater camera!

    - Frolf (frisbee golf)

    - Drive ins!

No comments:

Post a Comment