Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life Lately

I spend 95% of my time either doing elementary school things or grad school things... I try to squeeze a little bit of a social life in there sometimes.
Zac Brown Band
Sweet birthday present from one of my YL girls who is going to LSU in the fall.
Hate thinking about it because I am going to miss her so so much.
My desk is always a huge cluttered mess of papers, etc.
So flowers are always a nice touch! :)
One of the many reasons I hate dog-sitting.
Gotta make use of him somehow...
He is wearing "the grading glove." What a goofball.
Camo on camo on camo. Everyday. Even the girls.
Jamie's 23rd

Tennessee weather is crazy... and Chelc is clumsy
Mom's birthday, but she refused to be in a picture. Of course.

Still have a beautiful drive to work!
When Butch said "Start your engines" at Bristol
Action Research...
(even though there is only one picture of this,
 it is actually where I spend most of my time)
Almost done!
Fancy dinner
We visited Christine for SBXIII
Furman 
loves of my life

Christine's studio
Couldn't afford the Biltmore... so took a picture with a picture
My boyfriend is cooler than I am...
and he went to
Vegas,
the Grand Canyon,
Death Valley,
LA
for spring break
and somehow managed to be on Conan O'Brien!

No comments:

Post a Comment