Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life.

I feel like a lot has been going on in life lately... In reality, not much has been going on besides school and hanging out with friends... so I what I really mean is that there's been a lot going on in my mind and in my heart. Whenever this happens I want to blog about ALL of it, but I'm not good with words. When I sit down to write it out, I go blank. It's like I'm so overwhelmed with things to say that I can't say anything at all.

So in the sitting, the waiting, the thinking, the praying, the questioning, the being in awe... in the thankfulness, in the confusion, in the overwhelment, in the heartache, and in the joy... in the guilt and the place of feeling deeply, deeply loved and forgiven, in the righteousness, and in trying to figure out how all these feelings can be happening at once, and most of all, in the life change... I will leave you with this: You should read The Discipline of Grace if you haven't already.

Since a lot of what I've been contemplating, thinking about, praying over, sitting in has come from conversation with my small group that has mostly stemmed from the book we're reading, I'm just going to suggest that y'all read it for yourselves... and maybe you can blog about it better than I can! :)

Here's a snapshot from my sweet, sweet friend Brittany's blog. You should check it out!
(I printed this excerpt from the book and gave it to my team at team meeting... Since I'm learning SO much right now, I have to focus on things a little at a time... this is what I'm focusing on right now.)


No comments:

Post a Comment