Friday, September 23, 2011

I had a paper due yesterday in my night class, so I told everyone I came in contact with that I was going to go home after class and go to bed at 7:45. I was joking at the time. Then once I did get home, I decided to take a nap until Laura got home... so I got in bed at 7:40 pm on a Thursday night. I was woken up by a phone call at about 9:30 and got up to sit with Laura, but after about 5 minutes I was ready to get back in bed. I woke up once at 3:45 and then slept straight through til 8 this morning. I've been lacking on sleep a lot lately and kept saying that I could probably sleep for days, and truth is, I could still be sleeping! But I'm up packing and get ready for this weekend that I'm so excited about! Logan and Megan are letting me join them for Oktoberfest in Georgia!



(These pictures were taken at our 1st club of the year. It was AWESOME. Love these girls.)

No comments:

Post a Comment